28/07/2014 - By Unicom
The current difficult economic environment forces businesses to be as proactive as possible when it comes to implementing strategies, methods and frameworks that may strengthen their market position. In this context Enterprise Architecture could be a precious tool to achieve several business objectives, including efficient decision making and effective utilization of resources. However, it is important to be updated on the best tools and methods to ensure a successful implementation of Enterprise Architecture and its principles.
This event will provide an overview of changes and current best practices in Enterprise Architecture to help businesses make the most out of its potential.
Topics to be Covered:
- EA CONTRIBUTION IN THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECONOMY
- EA’S ROLE IN ELIMINATING WASTE AND DUPLICATION
- AGILE METHODS IN EA
- INITIATIVES IN EA
- PROVIDE AN EXAMPLE OF PERILS AND PITFALLS IN ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE AND HOW THEY CAN BE SOLVED
- BROWNFIELD VS GREEN-FIELD SOLUTIONS?
- TECHNOLOGIES IN EA
- DISRUPTIVE AND EMERGING TRENDS IN EA
- SMART MACHINES AND THEIR DISRUPTIVE IMPACTS
- NEW TECHNOLOGY TRENDS DRIVING TRANSFORMATION
- CLOUD SERVICES INTO THE ENTERPRISE: a good area could be CONVERGENCE
- CULTURAL FACTORS IN EA
- SHAPING STRATEGY IN THE CUSP OF CHANGE
- EBB AND FLOW
Date: 20 Nov
To book now click here.
Register your interest
Jul 28, 2014
If you would like to be part of this programme as a
Please contact .
Join us on Twitter
For sponsorship info